Benefiting from the Expert Advice of Leading General Counsel
The Lex Mundi Client Advisory Council, a group of senior in-house counsel from some of the world’s leading companies, is an essential resource for Lex Mundi and our member firms. Council members provide advice and guidance in a variety of areas so our member firms are always prepared to meet the needs of their clients.
Currently serving on the Lex Mundi Advisory Council are:
- Donny Ching, Legal Director, Royal Dutch Shell plc
- Isabelle Deschamps, General Counsel and Member of the Executive Committee, AkzoNobel
- Francisco Hernández-Castillo, Former Corporate Vice President and General Counsel, Mexichem
- Dyann L. Kostello, Group Vice-President, General Counsel & Chief Compliance Officer, Techtronic Industries Company Ltd
- Shuva Mandal, Group General Counsel, Tata Sons Ltd.
- Katarina Nilsson, General Counsel, SCA
- Rania Rizk, SVP and General Counsel AMEA, PepsiCo
- Nicola Verdicchio, Chief Legal Officer, Pirelli & C. S.p.A.
- Loretta Yuen, Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Head of Group Legal and Regulatory Compliance, Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation (OCBC) Limited
Past Client Advisory Council Members
In addition to the current members, Senior In-House Counsel from the following organizations have previously served on our Client Advisory Council:
|Akzo Nobel NV
||H.J. Heinz Company
||Milliken & Company
||Sara Lee Corporation
|AngloGold Ashanti Limited
||Hilton Hotel Corporation
||Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Corporation
|Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentina, S.A.
||Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
|Banco Santander, S.A.
||Macquarie Group Limited
||The New York Times
|Cisco Systems, Inc.
||Magneti Marelli S.p.A.
||The Edrington Group Limited
|Deere & Co.
||McCain Foods Limited
|First Solar, Inc.
||Robert Bosch GmbH
|Grupo Bimbo, S.A. de C.V.
||Royal Dutch Shell plc