Lex Mundi, the world’s leading network of independent law firms, welcomes four new members to its Client Advisory Council (CAC) effective January 1, 2022.
Comprised of senior in-house counsel from some of the world’s leading companies, the Lex Mundi CAC provides strategic guidance to the organization on the needs of multinational companies operating in a demanding and ever changing global regulatory and business environment.
Joining the CAC:
- Patricia Menendez Cambo, Managing Partner and General Counsel, Softbank Latin America Fund and Opportunity Fund;
- Albert Liu, VP & Deputy General Counsel, Alibaba;
- Evan Slavitt, General Counsel, KYOCERA AVX; and
- Tony Zana, General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer, Hexagon AB.
These new members join a distinguished group of existing CAC members:
- Donny Ching, Legal Director, Royal Dutch Shell plc.;
- Katarina Nilsson, General Counsel, Northvolt AB;
- Bertrand Alexis, Head of Legal, M&A and Innovation, Ooredoo;
- Ryan Kipp, SVP Legal, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary, Ag Growth International;
- Graham Vanhegan, Chief Legal Officer, The Weir Group; and
- Larry Bates, General Counsel, and Chief Compliance and Risk Officer, Panasonic.
Members of the CAC will contribute to the continuous improvement of Equisphere – Lex Mundi’s innovative and award-winning service delivery model – which assembles people, processes and technology to provide one solution to complex, cross-border challenges. The CAC also supports global training programs and development of GC insights and online resources - including Lex Mundi’s annual GC Summit.
Helena Samaha, Lex Mundi CEO & President, comments:
"Our Client Advisory Council is an extremely valuable resource for Lex Mundi and our member firms. With the addition of Evan, Tony, Patty and Albert, we are further increasing the global expertise available, to assist us in finding the best ways for in-house counsel and outside counsel to work together seamlessly in a consistently evolving market for cross-border legal services.”
Complete information on the members and activities of Lex Mundi’s Client Advisory Council can be found here.